What is motivation? Motivation is the why of behavior, the energizer that makes people behave as they do. People have to be motivated to do there work. Tonight I went to McDonald's to grab a quick McChicken or two and a sweet tea. And the service was absolutely terrible. They gave me my food and no drink. The employee behind the counter taking in the orders was absolutely miserable. He was cursing under his breath and you could just tell he did not want to be there. He didn't talk to me, just sort of looked at me.
If you want someone to do a job for you and you want them to do it good that person must be motivated. You can teach someone to do a job but if they dont want to do that job there not gona do it well or even at all.
I leared through my externship about being motivated. The station I had to work was terrible. I hated everything about it. I hated walking in the door of that kitchen every day of work. The only reason I stuck with it is because I was motivated to get a good grade. I was not motivated to do the work.
No comments:
Post a Comment