Sunday, September 26, 2010

Great Leadership

Leadership is a quality that can make or break an establishment. I believe that my externship site, The Hotel DuPont, runs so well due to the many leaders in the hotel. There were not just executive chefs and sous chefs, but also many other chefs within the kitchen with strong leadership qualities. The entire hotel worked together as a team and the communication and planning were near flawless. Each day every department would take time to have a safety meeting. In the bake shop, we would take turns reading the safety tips for the day and then the executive pastry chef would talk further about safety, let us know any changes in numbers for the BEO’s and see how each area of the bakeshop was doing with production for the day. I believe that taking time out of the day for these meetings not only shows the employees how much management cares about their safety, but also keeps everyone informed about what is going on in the hotel.

As a part of my externship, I rotated throughout the bakeshop. I was at each station for several weeks and I feel that I had a great leader at each station. Each employee was not only an excellent worker, but also a great leader. They took their time to show me how to do things, as well as the reason behind it. I think these employees are part of the reason the hotel operates so smoothly. I believe that the Hotel DuPont would not be nearly as successful as it is today without the great leaders they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment